Thursday, February 26, 2009

Welcome

Welcome to the Law Office of Vana Renejuste's Blog.

Let me take this time to tell you a little bit out the law practice.

The Law Practice of Vana Renejuste is a general law practice that handles all criminal and civil cases including but not limited to the following: Criminal Defense; DUI; DWI; Driving While License Suspended; Burglary; Robbery; Domestic Violence; Warrants; Jail Visits; Driving Without a License; Family Law: Divorce; Domestic Violence; Injunction; Pre-Nuptial
Agreements; Small Claim Suits: Plaintiffs or Respondent; Traffic: Speeding; Illegal Turns; Other Area of Practice: foreclosure; Driver License Restoration; etc.

The Law Practice is located at: 444 Marinatown Lane Suite 28
North Fort Myers, FL 33903

The phone numbers to the office are: CELL: (239) 634-5093
OFFICE/FAX: (239)656-1414

Although the office is physically located in North Fort Myers, FL, I will take cases all over the twentieth judicial circuit, which include Lee, Collier, Hendry, Glades, and Charlotte county. If you are unable to travel to me, I will travel to you!

I am bi-language. I speak both English and Creole. If you need a Portuguese or Spanish Interpreter I have persons that can assist us with those languages.

Further if you cannot come to me. I will come to you. You do not need an appointment to call me. Simply stop by or call and I will assist you with your case.


I LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING AND HEARING FROM YOU!!!

No comments: